MOBILE FOOD ESTABLISHMENT COMMISSARY
FULL – COMMISSARY SERVICE’S :
• Full Commissary Services include: Dedicated, outdoor, parking space with electrical hook up, trash/recycling/compost/used oil disposal, and and water fill up.
PARTIAL – COMMISSARY SERVICES :
• Partial Commissary Services include: Trash/recycling/compost/used oil disposal, and non potable ice and water fill up.
SPACE SIZE :
– A Food Truck space is roughly 8′ x 24′
– A Food Cart space is roughly 8′ x 8′
MONTHLY COMMISSARY RATES :
– Full Commissary Services – $700
– Partial Commissary Services – $600
– Full Commissary Services – $500
– Partial Commissary Services – $400
Each mobile food unit must have a Mobile Food Establishment Commissary Verification Form as well as a, current, one year Chill Commissary Services Agreement signed and on file with Chill.
To use the Mobile Food Establishment Commissary, a sign- in sheet or time card must be signed, each time the mobile food establishment comes in to the commissary. This will provide a record of the commissary‘s usage by the Mobile Food Establishment.
- Provide proof of general liability insurance coverage, with a minimum of $1 million dollars per occurrence and $2 million aggregate, with Chill and Detroit Architectural Metals Company listed as additional named insured, and maintain such policy for the duration of the agreement.
You have 24/7 access to the commissary once you are a member.
SECURITY DEPOSIT – One month security deposit is required.